- Leather Medicine Ball: 736SL8Medicine balls seem to have existed from ancient times. It is said that the father of modern medicine, Hippocrates, used to make his patients practice with balls made of animal hide. However, today most of the medicine balls are either made of leather or rubber. The soft USI’s Leather Medicine Balls are an ideal addition to your home gym for a stronger core.
- Good grip: The soft leather changes its shape to fit your hands perfectly and giving you a stronger grip while you sweat it out.
- Durable: Leather has a long life and can withstand the wear tear for years.
- Weighty issue: A great alternative to the traditional weights, you can used USI’s leather medicine ball for various types of exercises that improve your flexibility and coordination.
- Workouts: Be it squats, sit-ups, or any other core building exercise, soft medicine ball is your perfect partner in your journey towards for a fitter you.
- Various sizes: Choose the weight that’s perfect for your body.
- Material: Made of high quality laminated leather, Universal’s balls are filled with flock
1 kg, 2 kg, 3 kg, 4 kg, 5 kg, 6 kg, 7 kg, 8 kg, 9 kg, 10 kg
Black/Purple, Black/Green, Black/Red, Black/Orange, Black/Light Blue, Black/Dark Green, Black/Pink, Black/Blue, Black/Brown, Black/Yellow